There are hundreds of technologies that support Digital Commerce and even more integration points with back office systems and digital marketing applications. You need technology experts and solution architects to help you select and implement the technologies and architecture to support your strategy and buyers journey.
In addition to creative and design resources, our team includes strategists, and certified business solution architects, technical solutions architects, and developers. Additionally, we have integration experience with key ERP, CRM, CMS, and Marketing Automation, Merchandising, and A/B testing applications and tools.
We help your Digital and IT teams:
- Identify functional and technical requirements to support your commerce objectives
- Select relevant platforms and technologies that meet your requirements, budget, timeline, and resource constraints
- Design, Build, Test, and Implement your eCommerce solution and required integrations.
- Develop content and data migration strategies and tools
- Design and implement required analytics ago measure success and provide reports for continuous improvement
- Provide end user training and documentation for the implementation
We have experience with a wide variety of eCommerce platforms including Insite, uCommerce, Elastic Path, hybris, Netsuite, Magento, and others. We are also content platform experts on Sitecore, Adobe, Drupal and other leading CMS platforms.
Our Digital Commerce Team leverages has a deep bench of technical expertise in required technologies including:
Social - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and more
Search - Lucene, SOLR, Brightcove, Coveo, Google Customer Search
Security - SAML, SSO, Active Directory/LDAP
Business Layer - C#, JAVA, CRM, ERP, SharePoint, Video, Payment Gateways, Tax Systems, Freight Systems
Data Layer - ORM Tools, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
Analytics - Google, CMS Analytics, NetInsight, CoreMetrics
We leverage a hybrid methodology that balances the best elements of Agile and traditional waterfall to ensure your project remains iterative while staying within budget and meeting the launch timeline.
Learn about Digital Execution