Boston, MA - July 1st, 2013 - Agency Oasis, an industry leader in implementation, website design, development, and ecommerce, today reported record results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2013.
Bookings for the second quarter increased over 500% from the second quarter of 2012.
Second Quarter Customer Highlights
- Chosen by or expanded relationships with leading organizations, including Kerzner International, Sophos, Isagenix, Kennedy Space Center and Rabobank.
Second Quarter Business Highlights
- Client acquisition increased over 100% from the second quarter of 2012.
- Added its 4th Sitecore MVP to its staff.
- Increased staff 45% from the second quarter of 2012.
- Opened an office in Toronto, Ontario to accommodate demand and support continued growth in Canada and North America overall.
“We had an outstanding quarter and record first half results. The market is taking notice as our teams across North America are delivering world-class enterprise solutions on time and on budget. We continue to expand into different countries and I am particularly excited that our new Toronto office will allow us to better service our existing Canadian clients as well as allow us to expand our presence in the Canadian marketplace,” said Jeff McMahon, CEO of Agency Oasis. “We saw significant growth in all aspects of the business including digital strategy, web development, creative services and CMS platform integrations. Through the delivery of hundreds of digital engagements for many of the worlds most respected brands, we have earned a reputation as a leading digital agency for companies that require enterprise level digital strategy and execution. We believe this reputation, coupled with our team’s persistent execution against an aggressive multi-year growth plan, will continue to drive exceptional revenue growth for Agency Oasis for the second half of 2013 and beyond.”