With the turn of the 2013 calendar, we want to thank our clients, partners, and the Agency Oasis staff for making 2013 the greatest year in our 12 years of existence. We are an agency that prides itself on hard work, dedication, and client satisfaction and there was plenty of that in 2013!
For the fifth time in our company’s history, we were honored by Sitecore and given our fifth Sitecore MVP. With this honor, we continue our ascent as one of Sitecore’s top implementation and technology partners. We also added or expanded relationships with leading organizations, including Kerzner International, Isagenix, Gilead Sciences, Mass Mutual, Kennedy Space Center, CREE, Vitas, and Beth Israel to name a few.
Fourth Quarter Business Highlights
- Client acquisition increased over 80% from the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Added a 5th Sitecore MVP to our staff, making Oasis one of only a handful of Sitecore partners with that level of expertise.
- Increased staff 27% from the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Expanded our development efforts in our Canadian office in Toronto, Ontario to accommodate demand and support continued growth in Canada and North America overall.
- Doubled our Account Services division to better service our clients and partners.
- Developed and rolled out the www.agencyoasis.com website using the Sitecore Content Management System.
“2013 was by all measures a great success,” said Bob Naughton, CDO of Agency Oasis. “We have formed relationships with some of the largest global brands and have expanded our reach into markets that have exponential growth. We have maintained our strategic relationship with our Content Management partners, like Sitecore, and continue to provide strategic direction and consultation to major global organizations. We could not be any happier with the results from this past year. As such, we also know that none of this success would be made possible without our skilled and dedicated staff. They are the reason behind this upward trajectory."